February 22, 2009

Every Time

Every Time.


Every time I see you, my heart feels no longer mine
Every time I smell you, the ecstasy nearly kills me
Every time you come closer, time ceases to exist for me
Every time you leave, I know you are never coming back.


Every time you say you love me, I know its a lie
Every time you say you miss me, I know its a lie
Every time you say you care about me, I know its a lie
Every time you say you hate me, I know its not a lie.


Every time you fade away, my heart gets pricked by a million needles,
Every time you fade away, my world is never the same again.
Every time you fade away, I am no longer the person I used to be.
Every time you fade away, all I feel is a victim of your hate.


Every time I die, all I dream of is you
Every time I die, all I see is your face
Every time I die, all I want to remember is you
Every time I die, all I feel is betrayed.


I'll never realize it, I'll be forever,
I'll never admit it, I'll be forever,
I'll be your lover, I'll be forever,
I am anything when I'm high.