February 18, 2009

What if?

Inspire by the song - What if By Creed

What if?

What if?
What if?
So,
What if I told you, you are a piece of crap?
What if I told you, you are the king of the world?
What if I told you, you are a cock mouthed asshole?
What if I told you, you are the sweetest person I have ever met?
And What if I told you, i loved you, but you did not exist?

So,
What if someone's a theist and someone's an atheist?
What if someone needs all the power in the world and all someone needs is hope?
What if someone's a scientist and someone's an illiterate fuck.
What if someone's a billionaire and someone's a malnutritioned dick?
What if someone's a superstar and someone's the “lonely fat guy”?
And, What if someone fucked his girlfriend and someone fucked his sister?

So,
What if someone wants revenge and someone wants peace?
What if someone needs all the money in the world and someone just the two time meal?
What if someone wants all the success and all someone wants is a breath of fresh air?
What if someone is a psychotic serial killer and someone's a priest?
And, What if, all someone wants, is to be loved and someone wants to be hated?


The what ifs are just infinite,
How easy is it for us to say, the what ifs don't matter?
How we don't care about them?
Well after all, all they are are “words”.
But words do in fact, change lives.
They do at some point or the other, come back to haunt us.
So now I have the last what if for you.
And, the one which u will read again and again.


So,
What if My mother was a holy virgin and my father was an impotent asshole?
Now can you explain how I was born?
Well, if no fucking explanation, then soon I declare myself as GOD.