February 24, 2009

Fucking Fool ~

The Fool Of the World


Use me, abuse me,
I don't care,
If that is what makes you happy,
Then use me, fuck me hard!


I am the fool,
The fool of the world,
Mock me, ridicule me
If that is what satiates your ego,
Do it then,
Show me, what all you have.


U don't need coercion,
You just need to say it,
And ill do whatever u say
Again I wont care,
If that is what makes your life felicitous
Then, I like being used.


I like it,
Call me a fool, liar, or a loser
And, I don't mind being ogled, made to feel minuscule.
What you will never understand is that,
It makes me more powerful.


I know it is in the instincts of the animals
To dominate,
So fuck me, dominate me, till anyone better comes along,
Use me like a whore.


But remember one thing, that
I will never be a slave – not to you nor to your fucking god.
So how far do you think, you can hide
Without the mask?


What you don't understand,
Is the thing you will never try to understand, that
Even all the drugs/money/success in this world
Wont save you from yourself
So, How far will you run away from yourself?